Most frequent questions and answers
FREE SAMPLE EDITS
Yes, If you want a sample edit, I can definitely do it.
You need to send any three (3) consecutive pages of your manuscript.
Because of my full schedule, I take around five days to deliver the fully edited sample.
Go to Contact Me, ask for a Personalized Quote, fill the blanks, Select the free sample edit space, attach the file with the three (3) consecutive pages, and hit SEND!
The payment is made through PayPal
PayPal is amazing. If you don’t have an account, don’t worry because I will still send you an invoice from PayPal to your email account, and in that email, PayPal will quickly guide you to make the payment with your credit card. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal.
It depends. I know that sometimes it’s tough to pay a significant amount of money upfront, so I’ve decided to make several payment plans depending on the amount you will have to pay.
- If the amount to be paid is equal or less than $350, you will need to pay for everything upfront.
- If the amount to be paid is between $351 and $1500, you can pay it in two (2) parts; the first 65% upfront and the last 35% when the service is completed.
- Keep in mind that when I finish my work, I will send you an email to let you know, followed by an Invoice for the last 25% of the payment, and after you pay, I will automatically send you the edited file.
- If the amount to be paid is between $1501 and $3000, you can pay it in three (3) parts, the first 40% upfront, 30% when half the work is done, and the last 30% when the service is completed.
- Keep in mind that when half the manuscript is edited, I will send you an email to let you know, followed by an invoice for 30% of the payment, and after you pay, I will automatically send you the edited file. After that, the same process will occur with the final 30% of the payment and the editing.
- If the amount to be paid is over $3000, you can pay it in four (4) equal parts, the first 25% upfront, 25% when 2/4 of the work is done, 25% when ¾ is done, and the last 25% when the service is completed.
- The process with the email, invoice, and delivery of the edited manuscripts is the same as the previous two (2) explanations.
I think that my testimonials are proof of my work, but, as I know that this world is full of scammers – and not only from the service providers but also by those who pay -, I’m able to sign a legal agreement so you as a client can feel more comfortable.
The contract is used ONLY if you, as a client, want to sign it because I’m very comfortable with working without one.
It depends on several factors: the timeframe, the number of words, my schedule, and your budget. If you are on a very tight deadline and I accept the work, have in mind that I will charge an extra 15% of the amount to be paid.
- Editorial Assessment or Sensitive Reading: Depending on the number of words, between three (3) to four (4) weeks.
- Any kind of editing: Depending on the number of words, between six (6) to nine (9) weeks.